eBooks2go Reader App for Android device -
If you use Android phones or tablets, you can download eBooks2go Reader App from Google Play store and enjoy reading your eBooks. Our reader supports both ePub and PDF files. You can sync Books from your eBooks2go.com account or import Books you might already have in various locations into this eBook reader App.
Our eBook reader app supports both Re-flow and Fixed Layout formats for eBooks. It has some great features such as Book Marks, Search, Two-page view etc. You can also shop for books on our store. If you have any comments or suggestions, please email to email@example.com.
eBooks2go Reader App for iOS Devices such as iPhones and iPads - Releasing soon!
We are in the final stages of releasing our own eBook app reader for iOS devices. Until then, you can download and read our eBook files with any ePub supported eReader Apps such as iBooks, Bluefire Reader or Adobe ePub reader. Just down load our books and sync them with any of these reader Apps.
Reading Books on Windows based Laptops and DesktopsOption 1:
ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS 4.5 INSTALLERS ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS 4.5 INSTALLERS
- Locate your preferred platform and click on it to download the installer.
- Then run the installer on your machine to install Adobe Digital Editions.
- Download Digital Edition 4.5.2 Macintosh (23.2MB)
- Download Digital Edition 4.5.2 Windows (8.13MB)
Seamless fulfillment of books across devices: With new version of ADE 4.5, when a consumer fulfills a book on one device, the book will be automatically downloaded to all the other devices that belong to this consumer (activated using the same user ID).
Viewing an ePUB file on a computer using Readium Download and install Readium.
- Open Google Chrome and click the Apps icon in the top left corner or type chrome://apps/ in the address bar.
- Click the Store icon.
- Type Readium in the search box and hit return.
- Readium should appear at the top of the search results. Click the ‘+ FREE’ button and then ‘Add’ to confirm the new app.
- A new Apps tab will appear and this will now show the Readium logo. Click on this to open Readium.
- When Readium opens it will look like this and prompt you to add a new ePUB file to your library.
- At this point the installation is complete. Whenever you need to open Readium just open Google Chrome, click the Apps icon in the top left of the screen and then the Readium icon.
- Save your ePUB file to your computer.
- Download the ePUB file to your computer.
- Open the ePUB file using Readium
- Whenever you need to open Readium just open Google Chrome, click the Apps icon in the top left of the screen and then the Readium icon.
- Within Readium click the ‘+’ add to library button in the top right of the screen (see above image). A pop-up box will appear, click the first ‘Choose file’ button next to the ‘From Local File:’ label and locate your ePUB file which you saved in Part 2 above. Then click ‘Open’.
- You should see a message that Readium is importing your file and this may take a few moments depending upon the file size. Once it is done your book will appear in your library. Click the cover to open the book.
- You can show or hide the Table of Contents by clicking the icon at the top of the screen and you can navigate through the pages by clicking the arrows at the sides of the screen or by using the left or right arrows on the keyboard.